Winner will receive a Ruger All American Standard Rifle!
- FREE entry fee
- $5 per entry will be donated to the Bill Nesbit Memorial Charity courtesy of Tri County (max donation capped at $250).
- Entries will be accepted from November 1st thru December 10th during normal business hours
- Winner will be announced Friday December 15th
- All entries must be properly tagged according to West Virginia DNR laws
- Each entry will receive free Tri County t-shirt
- The total score will be the sum of the total number of tines and the width of the inside spread at widest point
- In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be decided by the first buck in the tie entered at Tri County
- Must come to Tri County Honda to enter and be measured.
Call Tri County Honda for details at 304-257-4420.